Participants of the Autumn School will…
- get to know more about the life and work of other young changemakers from African countries and Germany;
- acquire useful tools to further develop their business;
- exchange resources and experiences and set the base for long-term virtual or regional exchange;
- gain support and motivation to act as drivers of change for sustainable entrepreneurship in their own region;
- be part of ASA’s extended alumni and partner network.
Contents of the Autumn School
- Virtual preparatory phase where participants are supported by Autumn School alumni to find solutions to their main business challenges;
- Inspiring expert inputs and discussions on sustainable business and sustainability issues;
- Peer-to-peer sessions where participants convene and learn from each other and from invited international guests;
- Meetings with Strategic Partners where participants can critically discuss their business plans;
- Field visits to selected regional projects
- Attendance of the ASA Kaleidoskop – the ASA Programme’s annual multi-stakeholder networking event on sustainable business featuring workshops, pitches, market place...